Welcome To Crazii Mum Of Many Blog

Pleased to see you've found my blog 'Crazii mum of many' hope you enjoy reading my posts, Don't forget to follow the blog by signing up to receive notifications of new posts/reviews.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like me to review your product(s) or feature on my page.

I do not get paid for reviewing products and do this out of interest/hobby.

Visit crazii mum on Facebook and Twitter


Emma xx

Saturday 31 August 2013

Flash Liquid Gel Cleaner

Flash Gel All Purpose Cleaner - 

So I've reviewed the 'Flash Gel Cleaner' the pink one (which I must add is lush)
I decided to clean my oven (very long over due, well over a year) :$ oops.....


New Flash Liquid Gel’s perfectly balanced formula targets dirt, fights grease and helps with stain removal to leave a brilliant shine. Each drop of the all-purpose cleaner contains 2.5x more power compared to the regular Flash Lemon. You won’t waste a drop (or money), as the innovative dosing cap helps you to dose the right amount with every squeeze. Whether you need to clean dried food stains, mop the floors or make the bathroom sparkle, this powerful all-purpose cleaner tackles the toughest household dirt on a range of different surfaces.


How to use Flash Liquid Gel


New Flash Liquid Gel has been designed to be a true all-purpose cleaning product. Thanks to its unique Liquid Gel form, it can be easily diluted in your bucket to act as a floor cleaner or used neat to clean tough stains on your kitchen worktop.


Choose your favourite scent


Flash Liquid Gel comes in the following fragrances:

• Crisp Lemons
• New Zealand Springs
• Blossom and Breeze
• Cotton


I put some gel onto the inside of the oven door undiluted and made circular movements until foamed. 
 I'm really impressed with the outcome I can actually see through my oven door. 
I've never had a cleaner so good, this is a multi purpose cleaner. 

Below are my Before & After Pictures 
I will say it did take abit of scrubbing as it really was a mess. 
I'd give this product 10/10 and I will continue to use aswell and recommended it to a family member already. 

Most supermarkets stock 'Flash Gel Cleaner' at around £3.00/4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)